Oh yeah!

*Updated daily as the good stuff keeps rollin' in!*

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spamaganza #5

Today's post has a fresh variety of spam greens...they almost seem to really tell a story! Read on...do any of them sound convincing to you?


****************************************

Whats up? 8-)‏

Mature hardcore dock invaluable
Light on paper which gave the start. Going up like you can think. 
Make sure to stare at least. Thus the mystery of reason that. 
Renard was either of consequential damages. Whether the three acres and those people.
 
 (Renard sounds like a crazy concept artist.)
________________________________________________
Hello Man,
 
I don't know how to say it, but I've tryed before a long time to send you some photos, 
but I've thought that you aren't interested to see me.
But now I'm going to send you the Photos in the Attachment.
Download the pictures and extract they, I'm sure that you will like they.  
Have a great day.
 
(Nope, sorry, I don't want they.) 
________________________________________________

Busty Brazilians Fucked By Many Hard Cocks conducted‏

Bull with any part of basil. Secretary of blood on that. 
Exclaimed the strong enough and waited.
 
(I'm not strong enough to wait for that sideshow.)
_______________________________________________

Busty Whore Licks And Sucks A Hard Knob openshaw‏

Unless the thing for each hour. Among other hand in order. 
This year as anybody else.
 
(I guess this is the year I find out what an 'openshaw' is.)
________________________________________________

Dead Drunk Chick Sucking And Fucking A Dick contraction‏

Northover with great and come. Smile was his hand in order. 
See files get involved with.
 
(Wait, I haven't stopped laughing at the title yet...)
________________________________________________
This is my antivirus
(link removed) 
 
L ove dones not kill demns, until it blows me back to thee.
 
(Something tells me that link was really and ANTI-antivirus, and it will blow back 
to thee, me, and everyone else on my mailing list too.)
________________________________________________

Horny Latina Banging Blowjob Salty Cum Eating poker‏

Comrade gregory in front door. Began to ask if only. Syme quite sure to hear what.
 
(Lemme get this straight...Gregory is a comrade, and don't ask questions? But...) 
________________________________________________

Noble work‏

Help me carry out my last wish. With your help; I 
want to donate to the needy, the poor and 
motherless baby’s homes.I am very sick suffering from breast cancer. 
Reply if we can work together.
 
(How kind, but it'd be noble if you asked a charity to do that, not me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment